Tuesday, February 5, 2019

BEAUTY ENCROACHED

     ( See important message below )                  I found this lady staring back at me from two of the smaller illustrations on a pizza box. I know I use pizza illustrations a lot. I do eat a lot of pizza. And using more than one cut is out of the ordinary for me. But, when I saw her unusual disfigurations, I found her still to be beautiful.
 *****  REMINDER:  In case all you've had a chance to hear of my original music, was "Skype for Christmas, " my seasonal entry, I also have 12 other songs on https://joebello.bandcamp.com/-  You might like one of those on my "Better Late Than Never" album. Or go on YouTube for more of my original music, by searching my name - Joe Bello where my picture appears within a circle wearing a red and white shirt. I have an eclectic palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment